Our QuickBooks app developer community is 500k strong and growing. To celebrate this milestone, we’re launching a Community Leader contest to reward the most dedicated and valuable members of the Intuit developer community. We’ve seen you—answering questions, voting for the best answer, sharing solutions that worked for you—and we want to recognize your contributions.
How do you get started?
- Update your developer account profile and ensure the information is accurate, including your email address and mailing address
- Review our community guidelines to ensure you’re following them
How can you win?
Demonstrate one or more of the following:
- You’ve answered questions posted by other developers accurately
- You’ve helped other developers by sharing a solution that worked for you
- You’ve shared tips and tricks that you found helpful
What’s in it for you?
- A chance for you or your QuickBooks app to be featured on the Intuit Developer blog
- Special mention in our quarterly developer newsletter
- A chance to be featured on a new “Wall of Fame” section on our developer community homepage
- Bragging rights!
What else do you need to know?
The first winner will be contacted in December and announced in our developer newsletter, so keep an eye out for an email from us!