QuickBooks Desktop 2015 is now available!
QuickBooks Desktop 2015 offers new financial insights at a glance, improved reporting capabilities, and improved collaboration and efficiency. For a full list of new features click here.
IPP developers can continue to use the existing QBXML SDK v13.0 to integrate their applications with QuickBooks Desktop 2015.
QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Bug Fixes
In addition to the new features, Integrating with QuickBooks Desktop 2015 just got better with the resolution of multiple issues reported by the developer community.
Bug Fixes Overview:
- Connection Issues
- QBWG-22134- SDK- Not able to connect to QB with SDK sample App for CA Only
- QBWG-20502- Different Behavior in UI is observed we we delete the custom field through SDK
- QBWG-19576- SDK- Different Status Code & Error Message are displaying
- QBWG-19288- SDK- Not able to Query Private Custom fields
- QBWG-18731- SDK- Discrepancy with max limits through SDK for DataExtDefAdd
- QBWG-18300- SDK- QB is Crashing While adding a DataDefExt
- QBWG-21621- SDK – InventoryStockStatusByItem & InventoryStockStatusByVendor not fetching the data in GeneralSummaryReportQueryRq
- QBWG-19574- SDK- Proper Error Message is not displaying.