A new version of QuickBooks Online was released last week. Here’s a summary of what’s new with the product and the APIs.
- U.S. companies now support multicurrency. By default, multicurrency is off for global and U.S. companies. Turn on multicurrency using the company settings. See the currency documentation and this recent blog post for more details.
- There is now support for inventory adjustment dates using existing Item payload. Refer to this documentation for more information.
Want to learn more?
The next release of QuickBooks Online (v88) is scheduled for the end of June. Look forward to these features and enhancements:
- Currency and exchange rate service exposed to support multicurrency use cases
- Multicurrency support on Deposit and Transfer entities
- Industry type (NAICS) exposed via CompanyInfo
- API Updates for France region
- API Updates for India region
- Minor Version 3 exposed for accounting entities